This show will require PROOF OF VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST for entrance.
Please bring your CDC-issued vaccination card OR a professionally administered COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of doors opening for entry into the venue.
Proof of Vaccination: a physical vaccine card, photocopy, or digital version of your CDC-issued vaccination record. You are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after your final dose. You must present a government-issued ID that matches the name on the vaccine card.
Negative COVID-19 test: Tests must be administered by or under the supervision of a medical professional. At-home tests will not be accepted. The name on the negative result must match the name on your government-issued ID. The date and time of the negative test must be no longer than 72 hrs prior to doors opening for the show
You can find information about getting your own Covid-19 vaccine by visiting Vaccinate.Virginia.gov
1. All shows are standing room only unless otherwise notated
2. No Smoking/Vaping permitted anywhere inside venue
3. Bags/purses will be checked at the door
4. Must have ID for entry
5. All tickets are picked up via will call starting at the time of doors
6. Appropriate clothing required at all times (tops and bottoms covered)