Mosquito Cabaret is a folk & world-music sextet hailing from the waters of Norfolk, Virginia. Inspired by groups such as Gogol Bordello, Tom Waits, Jaakko Laitinen & Väärä Raha, Golem, Beirut, & Shantel– accordionist Miles Hoyle set out to recruit members for a group whose music would know no borders!
Forming in the summer of 2017 with a melting pot of sonic qualities; Mosquito Cabaret consists of equal parts folk, punk, klezmer, & humppa, while combining characteristics of other European traditions into the mix.
1. All shows are standing room only unless otherwise notated
2. No Smoking/Vaping permitted anywhere inside venue
3. Bags/purses will be checked at the door
4. Must have ID for entry
5. All tickets are picked up via will call starting at the time of doors
6. Appropriate clothing required at all times (tops and bottoms covered)