In an era where imitation is the rule of thumb, Walk Talk is staking their claim to the groovy avant-garde of post-pop panache. A delicious duet much-buzzed about in the Northeast, Walk Talk is born of the musical partnership of Mayteana Morales and David Bailis. The prolific pair of NYC-based multi-instrumentalists are well-acquainted, nearly a decade deep touring the globe as two-fifths of the critically-acclaimed future-funk outfit Pimps of Joytime.
Walk Talk identifies as a culmination of time, genre, travel, rhythm, and dance; manifesting love variations and soul vibrations through original songcraft and electrifying live performance. The longtime co-conspirators have re-emerged as an exciting new and dynamic duo; Walk Talk offers a fresh and inspired take on Soul, High-Life Afro-rhythms, quiet storm R&B, golden-era Hip-Hop, boogie Funk, and blissfully beyond. Morales and Bailis steadily unveil a creative canvas on which these passionate artists draw original soundscapes, rhythms, and sensualized harmonies, intoxicating elixirs that resonate deeply across a wide swath of demographics and genres
1. All shows are standing room only unless otherwise notated
2. No Smoking/Vaping permitted anywhere inside venue
3. Bags/purses will be checked at the door
4. Must have ID for entry
5. All tickets are picked up via will call starting at the time of doors
6. Appropriate clothing required at all times (tops and bottoms covered)