Twin Films is the indie project of 20 year-old Ben Slone, a student at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA. Optimistic and exploratory, Twin Films’ music is recorded in college dorms, bedrooms, and kitchens. Twin Films’ latest release, “Real & Eyes As Projectors”, begins a new period of sampling, audio manipulation, & intentional layering while retaining a sense of optimism & levity. “Real” is a tapestry of influences; fractured guitars & drums contrast more unusual ambient & electronic sensibilities, while “Eyes As Projectors” serves as the third installation in Twin Films’ catalogue of gentle ballads.
1. All shows are standing room only unless otherwise notated
2. No Smoking/Vaping permitted anywhere inside venue
3. Bags/purses will be checked at the door
4. Must have ID for entry
5. All tickets are picked up via will call starting at the time of doors
6. Appropriate clothing required at all times (tops and bottoms covered)